KEVIN LEVRONE SCATTERBRAIN PRE WORKOUT 30 SERVING
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
KEVIN LEVRONE SCATTERBRAIN - 222 g
The formula of LEVRONE SCATTERBRAIN is a well-thought-out combination of up to 11 active components, which have been selected in optimum proportions and obtained from the highest quality raw materials. The product contains a number of valuable ingredients used in sports supplementation (including AAKG, beta-alanine, citrulline malate, caffeine and niacin) - the formula allows you to prepare a refreshing fruit-flavoured drink, which will help quench your thirst during exercise. The pre-training nutrient is recommended for amateurs and professionals as well as recreational exercisers who are at risk of high psychophysical fatigue. The product does not contain sugar.
What are the benefits of LEVRONE SCATTERBRAIN ingredients?
• Nitric oxide boosters in the form of AAKG and citrulline malate may affect blood flow, oxygen and nutrient transport to muscles leading to a "muscle pump" effect and promote improvement in certain exercise abilities[1,2,3,4,5]
• Beta-alanine is an essential component for producing carnosine and increasing its content in muscles - a dipeptide responsible for maintaining optimal pH levels in working muscles - and may prove to be a valuable support for training adaptations and exercise performance[5,6,7,8]
• Creatine supplementation supports increased physical performance during short-term and intense exercise, and when combined with beta-alanine may be important for lean muscle development[5,9,10,11]
• Caffeine use may have valuable effects on cognitive function, energy levels, and some exercise capacity[5,12,13]
• Choline contributes to maintaining normal homocysteine metabolism, supports optimal liver function, and affects fat metabolism
• Niacin contributes to the maintenance of optimal energy metabolism, helps in the functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological functions, and supports the reduction of feelings of fatigue
Serving Size: ½ scoop(3,9 g) / 1 scoop(7,8 g)
Servings Per Container: 56 (3,9 g) / 28 (7,8 g)
Amount Per Serving (3,9 g) / (7,8 g):
Caffeine 200 mg/400 mg
Niacin12,5 mg (78% NRV)/25 mg (156% NRV)
Strength Matrix 2250 mg/4500 mg
Beta-alanine 1250 mg/2500 mg
Creatine monohydrate (of which creatine) 500 mg(439,5 mg)/1000 mg (879 mg)
L-Arginine AKG (which L- Arginine) 250 mg (175 mg)/500 mg (350 mg)
Citrulline malate (of which Citrulline) 250 mg (166,8 mg)/500 mg (333,5 mg)
Intensity Matrix 312,5 mg/625 mg
Choline bitartrate (of which choline) 250 mg (102,5 mg)/500 mg (205 mg)
L-Glutamine 25 mg/50 mg
L-Tyrosine 25 mg/50 mg
Gamma-aminobutyric acid 12,5 mg/25 mg
*RDA%: Percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
† RDA not established in the EU.
beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, inulin, flavouring/s3,4,10, citrulline malate, choline bitartrate, L-arginine alphaketoglutarate, flavouring/s1,2,5,6,7,8, caffeine, anti-caking agents (E551, E341), acid/s (E2961,3,4,6,9,10, E3301,2,5,7,8,9,10), flavourings9, red beet juice concentrate1,6,7,9, L-glutamine, L-tyrosine, GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), niacin (vitamin B3), colour/s (E160a3,5,6,9, **E1103,8, E1631,4, **E1042, E13210), salt1,2,4,8, sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose, steviol glycosides). **May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Flavours: Blackcurrant1, Lemon lime2, Mango maracuja3, Red grape4, Pineapple5, Watermelon6, Fruit Punch7, Freezy Tropical Drink8, Exotic9, Arctic Blue10.
Take 1 serving approx. 30 minutes before training.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the product compounds. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and well-balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not exceed a dose of 400 mg of caffeine per day from all sources. Beta-alanine may cause a harmless temporary tingling sensation on the skin for some individuals. For healthy adults only. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not consume with alcohol.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15-25°C). Protect against light. Do not freeze.
The measure included in the packet serves to facilitate portioning, but it does not guarantee precise dosing. It is advisable to use scales in order to measure out the exact amount.
If you take medications, you should consult your doctor before you consume the product.